Monday, March 14, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy with Kassidy

 Inking It Up Crazy have a awesome challenge going on, head on over and check it out.

This is my little man at 12 months old, sometimes I wish I could zap him back to that age to squeeze those fat little cheeks LOL

I have used a KasierCraft Papers with this LO, and made my own embellishments. The barbed wire is from Dust Attic.

The journaling tag swings out to be 3 circles and is tucked in the little pockets, these pockets I cut up from a very little pair of size 00 jeans of Braydon's


Enjoy x

1 comment:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love how you used the little ones jeans on the page! Very creative! I enjoyed browsing through all of your LOs on your blog! Beautiful work and those kiddos are adorable!!! TFS!