Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Scrappiest

The Scrappiest challenge is this one, and it was so much fun to do.



My first attempt at a tissue flower, it came out (to my surprise) quite well


I often look at my little girls and think that they are always going to be my Angels looking over mums shoulder, watching every step I make.

I was also trying to adjust the lighting/shadow, but it wouldn't play my game and since I am so dam sick, I'm just going to leave it as it is. I love it either way

Enjoy x

4 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Thank you Amanda for stopping by and becoming my newest follower. I now follow you. I have found so many blogs today with this giveaway, that i didn't know existed. Thanks for letting me get to know you. Good luck with my giveaway. :)victoria

XxJULESxX said...

oh another cutie!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Very cute photos!!! Love your take on Liz' sketch!! thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!

Liz Chidester said...

Sooo cute!
Great LO!
Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!
~Liz