Monday, February 21, 2011

Fabulous Friday Challenge

No patterned paper you say....Simple.....Frosted Designs is having a no patterned paper challenge. Head on over and give it a whirl, at the Fabulous Friday Challenge and let's see what you come up with

This is my layout for the challenge, Braydon was only 6 weeks old. My very sweet girlfriend just had to buy him his very first Thomas all in one suit, which we now have as a keepsake.
Even today I was finishing off the page and he came up and said Mummy your doing my Thomas Page, yesssssss, with excitement he said.

                                             Fabulous Friday Challenge

4 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh love it!!! and what a cutie pie!!!!!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

How ADORABLE!!! Great lo. I really like the gearing detail. This little fella is precious. :)

Barb Craft said...

Sweet LO!! (and baby!!) I found doing a LO without PP to be very difficult but you did it beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!
barb :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. He is a bit of a cutie. I thought that I would have been stuck without using the patterned paper, but I really enjoyed this. Bring on the next challenge lol x