Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ok Im back


Hi all.

The worst is far from over. I have a 13month old baby boy who screams most days if he is not being held. I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work. Its very stressful and some days I think I'm never going to cope, but I'll get there I'm sure. I have been following the lead from a good friend and making soap, the smell seems to have settled down, very easy to make you can read how to make soap here I will post some photos soon of things I have been making...for now I have both my children in bed having afternoon naps, so I'm off to have a well earned coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice to see you around on the web. I can't believe your little boy is 13 months old already! Time flies doesn't it. We've just had our second bub, a little girl. Piccies on my blog.

Kate said...

Good to see you back here - I'll see you tonight.

Rhonda Jean said...

Hello Amanda, thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm sorry to hear your little boy won't settle. I notice you are in southern WA, do you have a neighbourhood centre or playgroup in your town? In our centre we offer a lot of help to young mums. There is a lot of federal gov money around now to help young families.
Take care love.
Rhonda

Gill - That British Woman said...

Thanks for popping by my blog.....hope you update yours soon?

Gill in Canada