Sunday, April 8, 2007



I was delighted to open my email this morning (Easter Sunday) and find that I had won a book, since having Jada I could honestly say that I have not picked up a book, now I have every reason to jump right back into what I love to do, read.

A little about the book.


For reasons beyond her control, Sophie finds herself alone in the wartorn Spanish countryside. What was once a thriving paradise has become a battleground for fascist soldiers and Spanish patriots. She is caught up in the escalating events when the route to safety is blocked and fighting surrounds her. On her darkest night, Sophie takes refuge with a brigade of international compatriots. Among these volunteers, she pledges to make the plight of the Spanish people known around the world through the power of art.


Ummm sounds like the kettle is going to have to be hot for awhile now.


Well Friday was the traditional Fish on Good Friday, we ate battered barramundi and chips, I should have grilled the fish, but simple greesy food makes a happy family, and its only a one off thing, this year anyway.








I hope that Easter Bunny came to all you good boys and girls out there, I know when my husband went to work this morning, I jumped out of bed like I was ten years old again and raced down the stairs to see if he had been, and much to this pregnant womens delight he had... Thanks Easter Bunny

1 comment:

T. Forkner said...

We hope you LOVE the book! :)