Sunday, April 1, 2007

76 days to go

It has been awhile since I last blogged, but I have been so busy.


I am finally booked into KE Hospital, so at least I know where I am having the baby, now I just cross my fingers that i dont got into labour anytime soon, not with the baby being in a breach position and 4 and a half hours away from the hospital, I think that I will start getting the hospital bag ready soon.


Well we got home from Perth last night and I decided that I would make all my meals for the week up today..... Im stuffed.... but now I know that it will be a pretty easy going week, just take it out of the freezer and pop it into the oven, somethings you can not do, but the cassarole and the pasta bake, or even a curried sausages is easy.....


Jada had wonderful time at Nanny and Poppy's over the past few days, Tia was happy to see the back end of her when it was time to leave.
I think that tomorrow will have to be the time to get in the holiday mode and make some Hot Cross Buns for Easter, I just know Chris is going to love them.

No comments: