Thursday, January 26, 2012

Buttons

This is sadly my last post for Joy's Life, all good things must come to an end. I had a great time with Joy's stamps, and Joy has some awesome new things coming up so watch her HERE..I felt that it was my time to leave and not only do I have some mind blowing things going on in my life (yes all very good) I also have some amazing things coming up.

Enough rambling from me lol...Here is my layout

I used the All Around Sentiments Stamps a very versatile stamp set that can be used for lots of projects



Here is a sweet owl that I have been making in for lots of little girls and ladies, the sweet owls have come to an end for a while though....The owls have been made from denim and good quality fabrics
 

Hope you all have a wonderful coming weekend and I will leave you with a photo of my kids having the best time ever in our back yard on the blow up water bouncy castle

3 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Super cute LO Amanda!! What a little cutie bug you have!! Sorry to hear you are leaving Joy's Life but I am sure the other scrappy good things in your life will keep you very busy!

barb :)

Joni Parker said...

Amanda..can't find an email add for you... you should check out #19 in the FD "recipe" challenge entries...she specifically mentions being inspired by you...

Kim said...

Love your owl Amanda! I seem to be a little addicted to owls atm!