Saturday, December 31, 2011

Something New!!!


First up, I have a wee bit of news!! Ok exciting news, your looking at the new Frosted Designs coordinator, this is going to be a great challenge for me, but so much fun and I can hardly wait.
This is how it's looking for 2012

Frosted Designs Coordinator and DT
Frosted Designs Sponsorship Coordinator
Joy's Life Leader
SNR Magazine Staffer

This weeks challenge at Frosted Designs is to create something new, or something to you have been wanting to do...Mine was paper mache...Fun!!! I did kind of feel like I needed a balloon though LOL

I must admit I did stuggle with this page, just having one of days those days, nothing fitted, nothing went together. But this is my little man, and he looks so different now at 4


I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year Eve...and here's to a much better 2012 :)

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hello!
Adorable and lovely layout, Great pictures.
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com