Saturday, October 22, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

 When Joy approached me and asked would I be her DT LEADER at Joys Life I was seriously over the moon...Hello who wouldn't want to be a leader at Joys Life. 

Oh and I just had to dob my Best Friend into being a leader as well. Tracy is very talented and is going to be loved in blog land, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me run this smoothly.


Joy has the most amazing blog, please head on over and have a little looksee!! Joy crafts like you wouldn't believe, I don't know anyone that can keep up with this lady...Joy is one of the sweetest ladies I know...We will have some fun and exciting challenges with a little twist for you. Shhhh... and a few other things, but you'll have to wait and see...

SO COME OVER AND JOIN IN THE FUN!!!

Joy's Life.com

No comments: