Friday, August 12, 2011

Animals

This weeks challenge at Frosted Designs is Animals. Do you have a favorite pet or maybe been to the zoo, link up you projects and join in the fun, and if you don't you might miss out on this great prize from Nikki Sivils, I have been chatting a bit with them and they are just gorgeous people. Just like last weeks sponsors Copic Marker, they were very generous in giving us some wonderful packs, Thank you Ashley your a gem!!

I used normal cardstock and lightly wiped over with brown stazon this gave it a grungy look.
Other papers are Kaiser Crafts Grunge Rebel and Making Memories Just Chillin. Now for my lettering I used acrylic, cut out on the cricut, I use alot of acrylic on my work, I love it, it's strong and you can do lots with it, I have embossed my letters and the brown stazon. I am going to say one thing....My husband named our dear dog before I got with him, I had no say in it...he is getting on now, in fact we had the census man come to our house the other night and he stepped over him knocked on the door stepped back AND that's when he woke up...Great guard dog, just perfect!! lol...Well the ears photo, that was just great timimng with the camera



1 comment:

Faye said...

This is a great layout. Cute photo's too. Congrats on getting published. xx