Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kiss my Butt

I'm saying Flaunt It Friday again, because I have made yet another card, and it's another sliding card, This stamp is in a set of three but I used only one of the little pigs.

So I'm not sure who this card is going to be for, I do know of a few birthdays coming up, but with the Indie Art Lips that I had to use, ( and might I add I had heaps of fun with these little lips) the lips the pig and the butt, well it all added up to Kiss my Butt lol

Enjoy my sliding card



4 comments:

Paula Bee said...

Too cute!! That little pig is so fun! Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!!

365 Days of Cricut said...

Your card made me laugh! Love it! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

mum of two said...

What a fun card! That slider part looks really tricky. Ilove the pig, he is really cute. Thanks for playing with us over at FIF this week.

michelle (FIF DT)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

GREAT card !!