Friday, July 2, 2010

Cricut Message Boards

If your a mad scrapbooker like myself  I thought that I would share a couple of things today.

 1.  Message Board  is the place to go and find some amazing  layouts, creations, cards, projects of all sorts, you will spend hours on end there, well I do anyway.

2. Want to see some AWESOME boy layouts...Head on over to my favorite lady's blog  Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas  you will be stopped in your tracks by the fact that she can take a plain piece of paper and turn it into a layout that will blow you away. Go over and follow the path that she will lead you on

3. Peachy Keen Stamps   Is a very cute blog to go and see...They have challenges going on ..And some absolutely stunning work from the designers.

4. Please feel free to drop by to say hello...or leave a comment

No comments: